We are located inside the
Bleu Art Gallery:
90 Public Square N
Dahlonega, GA 30533
Click for Mapquest Map
Hours of Operation:
Wednesday - Saturday 12-6
Sunday 12:30 - 6
Open Holiday Mondays
Private Winetastings Available
We Carry Handmade Products by Georgia Folks
Whether you're looking for gifts or want to stock up on great local wine, cheese, and honey, Naturally Georgia is the natural choice. Our Georgia-focused shop features a wonderful variety of high-quality, all-natural products, as well as artwork,
jewelry and pottery from local artisans. When you visit our shop,
you're sure to find something that suits your fancy. We invite you to
stop by our family-run shop today and try some of the exciting products
made right here in our own backyards.
- Natural Honey in a variety of flavors
- Natural Soaps
- Pottery by Amy Strickland and Helen Miller
- Stained Glass
- Natural Scented Candles
- Jewelry (Custom made to order) by Margret von Keiser
- Natural Georgia Cheeses by Sweet Grass Dairy
- Tiger Mountain Vineyards Wine Tasting
- Crane Creek Vineyards Wine Tasting
- Custom Georgia Gift Baskets
- Wine Gadgets
- Art (Finished Works and Custom Designs Available)
And Many More Unique Gift Items!!!!
More gift ideas!
|Interested in a private wine tasting? We can come to you and pour or set up an after hours tasting. Please call for rates and availability.